Location : The Kraine Theater, New York, NY
Michele Carlo has always been determined to find the”silver lining”; in anything. But has the “CoñoCarajo”; pandemic finally been what’s tougher than she is?
Michele is a native New Yorker, a Nuyorican, a natural redhead, and remembers when a slice of pizza (and the NYC subway) cost 75 cents. As a storyteller, she has performed across the U.S., including Joe’s Pub, RISK! live shows and podcast, and the MOTH’s Mainstage in NYC; and has appeared on NPR (“Latino USA”) and PBS (“Latino Americans of NY & NJ,” “Stories from the Stage”). She is also the author of the NYC-set memoir “Fish Out of Agua: My life on neither side of the (subway) tracks.” www.michelecarlo.com
- Full vaccination (two weeks past final dose of Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J) is required for all audience members, staff, and performers. You can prove your vaccination status with
- Your vaccine card
- The NY Excelsior app or NJ Docket app
- A photo of your vaccine card with matching photo ID
- Masking is required for audience and staff
- Masks may be removed while seated in the back of the theater to enjoy drinks provided the bar is open and an empty row is left between masked and unmasked sections.
- Audience members seated in the front section of the theater will be fully masked at all times.
- Audience members and performers are required to fill out a contact tracing form upon arrival.
- Seating is limited to half normal capacity with space left between parties.
- The theater is equipped with a ventilation system capable of completely replacing the air in the space every ten minutes.
- Surfaces are sanitized regularly.
All in attendance (audience, staff, performers, etc) must adhere to these polices or be asked to leave.