Seeing a Show
FRIGID New York is open and ready for you to come back to the world of theater! We are so excited to be back with you all in the physical world, but we are still taking as many precautions as we can to keep our audiences, performers, and staff members safe.
To that end, almost all our shows can be watched remotely via a live stream so you can still be part of our family without leaving the safety of your home. Plus, you can keep up with our work from anywhere in the world!
For those of you who choose to visit us in person, we ask that you adhere to our safety protocols.
- Full vaccination (two weeks past final dose of Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J) is required for all audience members, staff, and performers.
- Audience members and performers are required to fill out a contact tracing form upon arrival & must show confirmation of a submitted form to box office staff
- Masking is required for audience and staff at all times
- Seating is limited to half normal capacity with space left between parties.
- The theater is equipped with a ventilation system capable of completely replacing the air in the space every ten minutes.
- Surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Our bars are currently closed to eliminate de-masking, but hopefully we will be able to reopen them soon
We accept the following as proof of vaccination status:
- Your US vaccine card
- The NY Excelsior app or NJ Docket app
- A photo of your vaccine card with matching photo ID
- A non-US vaccine card presented with a passport and itinerary
All in attendance (audience, staff, performers, etc) must adhere to these policies or be asked to leave.